Who we are and how to contact us
Ecoin-finance.com is a website operated by E-Coin Finance LTD, a British registered company in (UK). To contact us, please email [email protected]
These Terms govern your access to, usage of all content, Product and Services available at website (the “Service”) operated by (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to our services are subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies published and that may be published from time to time by us.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our services
By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
- First of all, it is important to inform that our website is freely available and that we may make changes from time to time to update or create pages, files and information, based on the needs of our users, which may reflect changes in our products.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any products on it, will always be available or will be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for commercial and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal, so we advise you to always be present on our social networks.
- Please be advised that it is your responsibility to determine whether your access to the website complies with all legal obligations that apply to you.
- To use the material on our website, the team must be requested through the e-mail informed at the beginning of this document.
- Use the links on our sites fairly and legally, and it is prohibited to link any of our links to electronic media that do not belong to you. Don't damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- Finally, we reaffirm that we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, as well as losses and damages for unlawful acts committed by third parties.